Friday, October 23, 2015

Beauty Treatments: 강남뷰여성의원

blogger-image-2104455588

The exhaustion became more than I could handle.
No amount of yoga, water, coffee, sleep or veggies could cure it.
While standing on the side of the road waiting for my bus
I asked myself, "Why are you doing this to yourself?"
There is no reason for this self-imposed suffering,
the wailing, or the gnashing of teeth.

blogger-image--761072595

  When it comes down to it, I know why I do this - culture.
Even after years in Korea 
I still forget how easy it is to care for myself here.
When I get tired I fall back into old habits, 
buckling down and suffering through pain I could avoid.

blogger-image--265384331

Yesterday I called bullshit on myself.
Decided I'd had enough of my self imposed suffering.
I took my stupid self to Pyeongtaek, across for Del Vino
to the fifth floor beauty clinic and said,
"I'm tired.  Could I please have an IV."

blogger-image-1461442071

After a 10 minute consultation, 
we chose the best solution for me:
a 40,000\ vitamin pack.
Thirty minutes later I was on my way.

Within hours I started to feel more normal,
last night I slept like a baby 
and this morning my face glows a little.
My muscles ache less, my head is more clear,
and my stomach doesn't hurt.

Does it solve all life's problems?
Not really, but close.
It sure has hell makes them more manageable.

If you are exhausted and getting sick a lot,
please just go get this. 
IV treatments are from 
40,000\ - 100,000\
and worth every penny.

blogger-image-1579410919

Name: 강남뷰여성의원
Phone: 031-692-2789
Address: 경기도 평택시 평택동 292-6 3층
Naver Map: http://me2.do/GFEpa4KX

They have English consultants,
many English speakers go here.
You can also get affordable 
laser hair treatments,
facials, etc.