Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Hiking Next to Pyeongtaek Lake


Recently our lives have calmed down and we have more time to explore. Our first lazy Sunday found us wandering through the woods in one of the pretties hike in the area. It's also a great area for walking your puppies. Not a lot of people, but plenty with little puppies of their own. (As always, remember to pick up after you puppies.)

The trail is a nice challenged, but not difficult. Simply a pleasant, meandering walk in the woods. There are plenty of benches and even a napping platform if you get knackered... or I guess I need to say tired.

Although there are many enterences to this little trail system, I've given the address to the area with the most parking if you drive.  There is also a bus that will take you here, although I don't know the number, or you can ride your bike.

Address: 경기도 평택시 현덕면 신왕리 산66
Naver Map: http://me2.do/xpx7saS6