Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Oishi


When I want sushi rolls I go to Oishi in Songtan, full stop. I'm not talking sashimi, I'm talking rolls. Since college, I've been a sushi roll addict so I'm glad I can still get my fix in my neighborhood. Sometimes I'm there two or three times a week, and at this point it's like my Cheers. My absolute favorite things to order are the Spicy Tuna and Spicy Salmon Rolls (although I have loved every other one that I have tried) and Shrimp Tempura Udon.

There are three primary reasons this place is my go too:
1) They don't use too much rice
2) Their sauces don't ruin the roll
3) The fish is quality every time

In addition to the food, the staff is simply lovely and I enjoy my time there. It's relaxed, they know me. When I'm eating alone I can pull up a spot at the sushi bar and chat or just chill by myself if I'm tired. I like that fact, I can talk or not talk.  It's my choice.

If you are looking for you sushi hangout, consider getting your butts over to Oishi.  No one I've met has ever regretted it.

Name: Oishi 
Address: Shinjangdong 298-70, Pyeongtaek