Monday, June 27, 2016

Artspace NOON BOM


Envy is the best word I can think of to describe my feelings right now. This gallery, arts space, gallery labyrinth is every kind of thing I love and it's too far from my house to go every week. I'm filled with jealousy for the Suwon folks who have this on their doorstep.  

When you go here be SURE to tour every single inch of it. There seemed to always be one more corner to go around, one more beautiful thing to discover. There is no way for my photos to do it justice. Honestly, the coffee and drinks are secondary to the sheer beauty and inspiration of the entire setup. Go here and spend your money. Support this space. Take your journals, your sketchbooks, your stories and go create. 

This space was made for dreamers so go grab some coffee and dream all the dreams. I'll be in Pyeongtaek counting the days until I can go back.